Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Shar's Discussions (459)

Discussions Replied To (390) Replies Latest Activity

"Clearly someone at the Council (not taking any names here) thought it would be a gre…"

Shar replied Aug 21 to Council abolition of daily parking based on information so vague it is not held in council records

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Andrew Stillman

"That's really not on. I mean the police (in)action of course. My autocorrect tried t…"

Shar replied Aug 11 to Assaulted by pavement-riding electric scooter rider

11 Aug 13
Reply by PaulG

"Very good point Hugh. I'm also unlikely to be materially impacted, but oppose this i…"

Shar replied Aug 9 to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

214 Aug 24
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"Very sorry to hear this Lauren, that's unforgiveable. Hope you're OK. I have actuall…"

Shar replied Aug 8 to Assaulted by pavement-riding electric scooter rider

11 Aug 13
Reply by PaulG

""Have a word with themselves" "Have a rethink"It isn't a particularly elegant idiom…"

Shar replied Aug 8 to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

214 Aug 24
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"This is great work Caitlin, thank you."

Shar replied Aug 8 to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

214 Aug 24
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"Alan, I did pick up on that, though I hadn't heard of Mark until just now. But the U…"

Shar replied May 25 to Harringay Tories Need You!

28 Jun 6
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Out of curiosity, why can't you vote? "

Shar replied May 24 to Harringay Tories Need You!

28 Jun 6
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Wait, Charles II was a chimney sweep? This bit of heritage has certainly been lost!"

Shar replied May 24 to Blackboy Lane - update on wasteful, ignorant attempt to signal virtue

43 May 24
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Whatever you believe my culture and heritage is, isn't going to be at any risk from…"

Shar replied May 20 to Blackboy Lane - update on wasteful, ignorant attempt to signal virtue

43 May 24
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service