Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'post' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Missing Royal Mail deliveries - magazines

Many of you will remember the saga of the missing Royal Mail deliveries back in 2021/2 - as set out here: Help make the case to get Royal M…

Started by Alison P

10 Jan 17
Reply by Joanna

Post Office Green Lanes - this isn't a good service !

Are you fed up with the poor service at our local "post office" on Green Lanes ? Since this company (whoever they are) obtained the franchi…

Started by Barbara

11 Sep 12, 2023
Reply by Matt

Postal service still appalling

As has been the case for a lot of the time during the pandemic, the postal service remains appalling. We just got a batch of post after not…

Started by michaelw

5 Aug 20, 2021
Reply by KTwok

North London Delivery Office Opening Hours - A Cautionary Tale!

I missed a delivery over the weekend and for the first time since March 2020, the card through the door told me to pick the parcel up from…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

3 Aug 10, 2021
Reply by Gordon T

How many of your parcels did Royal Mail lose this Christmas?

(If none please can you give your general area as it seems N15 is way better than N8 / N4) For me 2 posted at the end of Nov.

Started by adamvietnam

169 Jan 28, 2021
Reply by JJ B

Studio share / Desk for rent

Studio share / desk space to rent.  Based in a very creative warehouse conversion in Seven Sisters (N15) alongside an array of artists, mus…

Started by Jude

0 May 6, 2016

Faulty Postman

Our postman seems to be getting a bit bored with the whole letter box thing and has taken to just dropping the mail near the door. Annoying…

Started by adamvietnam

5 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Anna Maria Dipino

Motorbike chaining posts

I see these chaining posts (see attached photo, what are they actually called?) all around London but not in Harringay. With the chronic l…

Started by Luca

1 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Ruben

Dangerous letterboxes?

In the same vein as bins not being returned to their rightful place, post half-hanging out of your letterbox advertises to folk that there'…

Started by AntK

11 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Sarah_24

Eternal Earth-Bound Pets Inc. to the rescue

As the excellent Wood Green Animal Shelter may find itself overwhelmed with lonely pets after the world comes to an end this Saturday, I'm…

Started by pamish

8 May 21, 2011
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service