Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Michael Anderson's Discussions (6,494)

Discussions Replied To (6238) Replies Latest Activity

"You find it odd that politicians get advice from people with expertise?  It’s possib…"

Michael Anderson replied on Wednesday to General Election: Anyone Still Undecided?

28 on Thursday
Reply by Alan Stanton

"So all those people employed to advise because their expertise are a waste of money…"

Michael Anderson replied on Wednesday to General Election: Anyone Still Undecided?

28 on Thursday
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I have done none of those things but worked for 40 years. My sister never did any of…"

Michael Anderson replied on Tuesday to General Election: Anyone Still Undecided?

28 on Thursday
Reply by Alan Stanton

"So I should not have been vocal in my criticism the UK’s lack of legal recognition o…"

Michael Anderson replied Jun 22 to General Election: U.S. Journalist Chris Hedges flies in to back Blackburn candidate Craig Murray

24 Jun 28
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Back in 2006, David and I were amongst the first people to enter into a civil partne…"

Michael Anderson replied Jun 22 to General Election: U.S. Journalist Chris Hedges flies in to back Blackburn candidate Craig Murray

24 Jun 28
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I really dislike crossing from the east side of Green Lanes where it forks off to We…"

Michael Anderson replied Jun 14 to Jumping the lights on Green Lanes

11 Jun 14
Reply by Michael Anderson

"It’s always been an issue but I find it even more of challenge to cross since I star…"

Michael Anderson replied Jun 14 to Jumping the lights on Green Lanes

11 Jun 14
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Lammy a Marxist?  Any further to the right and he’d be holding Sunak’s umbrella."

Michael Anderson replied Jun 7 to Independent Candidate to fight Tottenham seat in general election

8 Jun 8
Reply by JamesN

"Excellent advice.  If it can be reused - reuse it!"

Michael Anderson replied Jun 7 to Free collection of small electricals

10 Jun 10
Reply by Kate

"It’s also the view of The Times of Israel that Netanyahu and others on the right of…"

Michael Anderson replied Jun 7 to 4 weeks until we elect a new government!!

32 Jun 16
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service