Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

A petition right after my own heart, started by a member of Tottenham Civic Society.

Click here to read/sign.

Tags for Forum Posts: harringay bridge, signs, visual character

Views: 244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i hate to tell you this...but...theres one on the other side too...
Was this selling of advertising space on the banner mentioned by the GLSG and how come they can adapt banners to incoporate logos and adverts but not work by local artists or images of Harringay?

When did they agree to this deal with mcDo? How does this square with all their ranting and finger wagging about Haringey having more people with weight problems than most of London with their open dealings with fast food outlets such as this one or Kentucky FC in Crouch End?

It seems cabinet members are prepared to dine with the devil to get the money to pay their bottled water bills.
Ouch!
Have any of our strategic planners and decision makers ever explained by what logic they shrink the many miles of GREEN LANES to the short stretch of Harringay Grand Parade? What does 'Welcome to Green Lanes' mean to someone who has just driven his new flock of sheep along GL from Newington Green on his way to Green Dragon Lane beyond Winchmore? And shouldn't the GLSG be the HGPSG? As of today my postal address will be simply 'New River'. Logical, no?
Oh yes Eddie - I've ranted before on this one - several times. Here's one old post and here another.
Yes, of course, Hugh. You've covered our identity-crisis (well not ours, theirs) pretty fully in these posts.
I've wrote to David Lammy's office yesterday about McHarrigay Bridge and today to Steve Eastbrook, UK CEO od McDonalds. Let's see if I get any replies. If you'd like to write to Steve yourself, you can email him c/o his PA at lindy.steele@uk.mcd.com.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service