Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'harringay bridge' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Bridge Cleaned Up

Thanks to Annie Hall for the before and after picture of Harringay Bridge this week. It can now better hold its own with the other bridges…

Started by Hugh

10 Oct 4, 2019
Reply by Dave W

Harringay Bridge - the most neglected bridge on the GOBLIN Line

As a result of another post added earlier today, I took a quick tour along the GOBLIN line on Google Maps to see what state the other bridg…

Started by Hugh

17 Aug 24, 2018
Reply by Glenn Wallis

Railway artist for the Bridge

I saw this in the Evening Standard the other day. An artist is painting London bridges with old rail signage. It's great. Imagine this on H…

Started by Penguin

24 Aug 8, 2018

Harringay bridge works: work begins for new signage and lighting

Through previous discussions on HoL, I somehow took on liaising with the project manager, Paul Dever, who has been helpful in giving me upd…

Started by Pav

16 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Pav

Regenerating the local bridge: update

Some time ago, I promised to give updates on the bridge regeneration after talking to Paul Dever Property and Capital Projects, Haringey Co…

Started by Pav

10 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Pav

Are You Proud to Live in Harringay?

Well, maybe, maybe not, but I think many of us kinda love the old sod. I may have been shown to be a bit of historical romantic for hankeri…

Started by Hugh

30 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by John D

Harringay Green Lanes bridge - refurbishment

Over at this discussion about the Harringay Green Lanes bridge lots of comment about its condition and its use for advertising, particula…

Started by matt

22 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Phil K

New Harringay Bridge Banner - a first look

After more than just a little chat about the banner on Harringay Bridge and the bridge itself on the site here, there was optimism abroad w…

Started by Hugh

20 Dec 29, 2013

The Banner

Just seen the banner and my opinion is that its pretty damn crap. Why? You still see much of the shoddy paintwork on the bridge. The banner…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

205 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

It's bye bye bridge banners as Harringay wins £1.8 million for Green Lanes in new fund bid

Hard on the heels of the successful bid for Round 1 of the Outer London Fund, it has just been announced that Harringay has won £1.77millio…

Started by Hugh

135 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service