Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Liz's Discussions (7,490)

Discussions Replied To (5045) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Paul, your picture hasn’t uploaded. This may be because the site is playing up ag…"

Liz replied on Sunday to Norwegian Forest cat

3 19 hours ago
Reply by Sarah

"I hear you JJ B. After the last debacle over some flowers in a wooden box, I gave up…"

Liz replied Feb 19 to Who owns our streets? Our neighbourhoods? Who has the right to make changes?

5 Feb 19
Reply by JJ B

"It's a bit vague. According to the press release that Gordon linked to, "There’ll be…"

Liz replied Feb 18 to Harringay Station Upgrades planned

10 Feb 20
Reply by Hugh

"Beautiful flowers. Thanks for posting!"

Liz replied Feb 11 to Spring is on the way

2 Feb 14
Reply by Anna T

"Tomorrow at 2 Email Anna and Cassandra at thepaddock@tcv.org.uk to book a place."

Liz replied Feb 9 to Eight things to look for during your walks at Railway Fields this week

11 Feb 9
Reply by Saima

"Monday to Friday 9 to 4. There are some weekend openings but at the moment the lockd…"

Liz replied Feb 7 to Eight things to look for during your walks at Railway Fields this week

11 Feb 9
Reply by Saima

"It’s not open this weekend, I’m afraid."

Liz replied Feb 6 to Eight things to look for during your walks at Railway Fields this week

11 Feb 9
Reply by Saima

"Here's the answers. I've posted it in a different format (.png). I don't know if th…"

Liz replied Feb 4 to Eight things to look for during your walks at Railway Fields this week

11 Feb 9
Reply by Saima

"Ah okay. I did get them printed on Green Lanes at one of the print shops (I had to r…"

Liz replied Feb 3 to Passport Photos Needed

14 Feb 5
Reply by Nell Phoenix

"If you have a smartphone, you can take your own photos and upload them as long as so…"

Liz replied Feb 3 to Passport Photos Needed

14 Feb 5
Reply by Nell Phoenix

RSS

Advertising

© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service