Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'street lighting' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are the lights back on? Give us your street light updates

Well the nights are drawing in. Are your street lights coming on? One of the lights on Warham got fixed recently but the other, arguably th…

Started by Liz

8 Nov 19, 2023
Reply by KTwok

Council Commits to lighting in Downhills Park!

Park Lighting Campaign Win! After taking action outside the council office last week, ACORN Tottenham secured a meeting with councillor Mi…

Started by Fredi Gentz

0 Feb 18, 2022

Campaign for better Lighting in Downhills Park

We are launching a campaign for lighting up Downhills Park! To get involved please email tottenham@acorntheunion.org.uk frederik.gentz@acor…

Started by Fredi Gentz

2 Jan 30, 2022
Reply by Vlatka

Harringay - LED street lights - you'll need your sunglasses

Bathe in the new bright LED street lights of Hampden Rd next time your passing through. Stand under one and you could be forgiven for think…

Started by matt

85 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by matt

LED street lights coming to Haringey?

I noticed this on Lynne Featherstone's website yesterday: "The Haringey Liberal Democrats, for instance, have put together a fully-costed p…

Started by phippsofacto

50 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Laura H

Misty-Moisty Ladder Night by LED

I like the drama offered by the new lights. The misty-moisty night shows it off quite well. (Click picture to enlarge)

Started by Hugh

11 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Hugh

LED Street Lights

I've recently noticed that our street lights have been replaced with LED bulbs. I am a massive supporter of reducing costs and the replacem…

Started by Jamie Boyd

4 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by cheryl

LED Lights on Allison Road N8

Don't wish to seem ungrateful but only noticed new LED lights on Allison Rd after clocks went back. They are unpleasant: a harsh light whic…

Started by Oh no: nevermind!

4 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Gordon T

Should Haringey Switch off the Street Lights?

A recent study by the London School of Hygeine and Tropical Medicine and UCL which analysed the effect of local authorities reducing spen…

Started by Hugh

18 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

£2 million to be spent on improving street lighting in the borough

Haringey Council is set to plough £2million into improvements to street lighting as part of 2009/10 budget plans agreed by Cabinet last wee…

Started by Liz

4 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service