Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'rubbish' (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone know when the big rubbish pick up is scheduled for Noel Park?

I think it's today or tomorrow. I got a leaflet through the door, but have lost it. BTW, how does it work? Where are we supposed to put th…

Started by Rachella

4 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Rachella

London 'the dirty man of Europe'

Not my words but those of the Association of Cities and Regions for Recycling. Their report claims that London has fewer bin collections th…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 6, 2009

Dare you take the Zero Waste Challenge?

Haringey is one of seven North London boroughs due to take part in the second annual 'Watch Your Waste Week' between 19th and 25th October,…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 8, 2009

Another Rubbish Post :-)

A man, currently living at the Mosque end of Wightman Road, is obsessively collecting wheelie bins from the surrounding area, as far away a…

Started by John D

26 Sep 1, 2009

Rubbish scam

This evening, I happened to be glancing out of the window and saw a man go to my neighbours and then trot back and forth up the road before…

Started by Liz

18 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Liz

New Rubbish Reporting Advice in Hornsey

This week the Haringey Independent carries the following story: Curtain-twitching is being encouraged by Haringey Council in a bid to crac…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Liz

recycling on the Ladder

I am totally confused about exactly what to put in that green recycling box. I know I should know but I dont. I just went on the Haringey w…

Started by ladybird

4 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by ladybird

Are you a zero waste hero?

I'll be signing up...just in case I get a photo with Brian..I will get my face in Haringey People From the council website: Haringey Counc…

Started by Liz

11 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

£500 fine for front garden rubbish in St Ann's Road.

From the Haringey Independent A home owner has been fined more than £500 after piling up rubbish in his front garden. Haringey Council sen…

Started by Liz

4 Oct 23, 2008

Turning rubbish into air miles

Imagine if only Sainsburies could put one of these recycling units in their car park ... Queues to use the reycling banks?? Fights breakin…

Started by Alison P

3 Oct 6, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service