Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'restaurant' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Palmyra's Kitchen

Went to a new restaurant last night and I can highly recommend it. It is Palmyra's Kitchen (https://palmyraskitchen.com/) in Wells Terrace,…

Started by Charlie Owen

0 Oct 23, 2022

Bamboo Kitchen - temporarily closed?

Hi all, My flatmates and I absolutely fell in love with Bamboo Kitchen when we discovered it at the end of last year. For taste, variety, v…

Started by Bryce

3 Mar 18, 2022
Reply by Sarah

Assaje Neapolitan Trip - excellent new Italian homemade takeaway

I was walking around near Turnpike Lane and stumbled upon a house with a load of stickers and things advertising 'Assaje Neapolitan Trip',…

Started by Sixfaces

11 Aug 18, 2021
Reply by Arnaud

Great new restaurant on Green Lanes

We tried a great new restaurant on Green Lanes today, Il Caffe (opposite Tesco). The food's more 'fine dining' but the atmosphere is casual…

Started by Sophie Smith

3 Jun 7, 2021
Reply by Deborah Phillips

Rajiv's Nepalese Kitchen is back at Blend Cafe - limited time only

Dear Friends & Neighbours,  Blend Cafe is fully open again with safely distanced tables and service. Serving brunch, sourdough pizza an…

Started by Linda Zubairi

1 Jul 25, 2020
Reply by Pavlos

IL BEBO'S - New Italian Restaurant in Wood Green

What a delight to see and to sample the menu at Il Bebo's - the new Italian restaurant on Wood Green high road.  The food, welcoming servic…

Started by Guy

8 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Rachel W

Cafe Tramp farewell, replacement will be Izmir restaurant & meze bar

At the moment no interior changes are apparent. Hat tip to Nick Michael for the spot.

Started by Gordon T

55 Jun 21, 2019
Reply by Hugh

Hala Restaurant going triple

Many may have seen this already - appears like Hala is planning to take over China City and go from double to triple fronted. Apart from th…

Started by kotkas

9 Feb 25, 2019
Reply by AndrewAW1

Chickentown/bistrotheque update

Hi all Does anyone know what is happening with the planned restaurant in the old Chickentown building? Are the Bistrotheque team still plan…

Started by Julia Meek

9 Jan 25, 2019
Reply by Alan Stanton

Fantastic meal at Moka

I know this won't be news to some people, but I just wanted to say what a fantastic Mauritian-inspired meal we had at Moka last night. They…

Started by Kate

4 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Peta

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service