Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'potholes' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Potholes and Parking

Candidates for Council Office would do well to say what they propose to do about the following two disgraceful situations - I have never se…

Started by John D

43 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Council to spend £1.5M on Patching Potholed Roads

New cash has been announced to fix Haringey's badly scarred roads. Photo: Alan Stanton Haringey Council today announced that an extra £1.5…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 May 21, 2013

How Deep is my Pothole?

I tend to think I'm not a bad judge of potholes. I don't report every little dimple. So I was surprised that my report of potholes in Chest…

Started by Alan Stanton

19 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by TBD

Holes of Happiness

My favourite thing to do with potholes. Steve Wheen, the pothole gardener, has made a short film about people's reactions to his creations.…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 5, 2012

Residents to choose which potholes left untreated

Local residents will help decide which potholes and damaged road surfaces get fixed and which get left untreated in their neighbourhoods. T…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jul 8, 2011

Local authorities face pothole repair funding gap

Town halls, responsible for more than 95 per cent of the road network, fixed 2 million potholes last year, according to LGA estimates. Howe…

Started by Liz

20 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Juliawoo

Pot holes on the Ladder - please help tell the council - hopefully we'll get improvements

Last friday...I was so pleased to see road menders setting up in the mid afternoon at the bottom of Hewitt Road ready to repair the multitu…

Started by Brenda

13 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Brenda

New Endangered Species: The streetsweeper

Hi All,   I'm hoping that you can help with recent sitings of this endangered haringey native. According to this website our street is mean…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

6 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Buy your own pothole

First we had pothole gardens, now a German village has come up with an idea to sell its holes in the road. For a bargain £68, you can buy a…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 6, 2010

Fix for Adam's Misery?

The Daily Express carries a report today of a new machine that could revolutionise pothole fixing.Is this a dream answer for Adam's pothole…

Started by Hugh

6 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service