Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'lorries' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

St Ann's hospital demolition and construction process - last days of consultation!

There has been previous discussion of the St Ann's hospital development, but I don't think there had been coverage of the current consultat…

Started by michaelw

2 Nov 18, 2022
Reply by Carla Mitchell

Over-large Jewson delivery lorries

An eighteen-wheel container lorry came up my street yesterday with a delivery for Jewsons. It had a great deal of trouble turning off Green…

Started by Maddy

7 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Jewsons lorries down Burgoyne Road

I've just seen two heavily laden Jewsons lorries driving down Burgoyne Road at 750am. I understood that these lorries weren't meant to come…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

96 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Dick Harris

Enforcement of the Wightman Road area 7.5t weight restriction

I have received this from the project engineer regarding enforcement of the 7.5 t weight restriction. Do let me know if you think enforceme…

Started by Karen Alexander

57 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Salsa

How are you sleeping Lausanne Rd?

So 2am this morning I was woken by a council recycling truck humping down our street back to Mary Neuner Rd. I still can't find out who is…

Started by John McMullan

29 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Danzigger

Council vehicles given free reign to disobey the Ladder 7.5t limit

From extensive research undertaken today it would appear that the council have given Haringey Council lorries carte blanche to ignore the 7…

Started by John McMullan

47 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Lorries using the ladder as a shortcut - action plan

After yet another frustrating Friday stopping lorries and skip trucks (and one coach!) who hurl abuse at me, lie to me and in the case of t…

Started by John McMullan

47 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Rise in number of Lorries and other heavy vehicles ignoring the 7.5t weight limit on Ladder roads

I live in Lausanne Road and have noticed a dramatic increase in the number of lorries, concrete trucks and other large vehicles using our r…

Started by sparkle

80 May 11, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Y666MOD : the serial humper

John McMullan is doing an excellent job of pursing serial humpers; namely lorries/skip trucks over 7 tonnes using the 'ladder' roads, when…

Started by matt

15 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service