Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'ice' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IT'S BACK! Harringay Village Fete

Back in July I wrote on here that the Harringay Village Fete on 3rd July was going to be "a punch in the face to Covid-19". Sadly Covid-19…

Started by Pete

5 Aug 22, 2021
Reply by Pete

We the residents decided to reopen the roads, says Council

How about this for damned cheek. The latest councillors' briefing explains that the Ladder roads were closed last night (Thursday) at the r…

Started by Hugh

88 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Joe Bailey

Help clear the passage

Update: Lots of people have volunteered, so we'll all be out at 10am Sunday. My number is 07766 990123 if you need to get salt or any other…

Started by Malcolm

94 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Betty Careless

Snowflakes and freezeframes

Hugh's snowy New River Christmas photocard reminded me to reissue my annual invitation. If it snows in the London area and you get some goo…

Started by Alan Stanton

0 Dec 18, 2011

Grit needed for all roads and pavements

After having great difficulty walking down the street - particularly crossing a side street which really was like a skating rink - I decide…

Started by Jenny

10 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Jenny

Snow Patrol - grit and determination part 2

Thanks to the generosity of Steve Hatch from Castles estate agents, the Snow Patrol now has some shiny new equipment. Even more amazingly,…

Started by Malcolm

2 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Sapphireblue

Cold Snap Update from HFRA

The Haringey Federation of Residents' Associations has just circulated the following: After a meeting with Niall Bolger he provided us with…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 13, 2010

Council explains decisions to close & re-open Ladder roads

A few days ago, I questioned the Council's claims that the Ladder roads were reopened to traffic as a result of a consultation with residen…

Started by Hugh

5 Jan 13, 2010

Slippery Underfoot

Pictured is a van unable to ascend Cavendish Road earlier tonight. Motor vehicles - especially two wheel drive - are struggling to cope wit…

Started by WightmanPaul

39 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service