Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'housing' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cost of Housing in Harringay

With housing costs now at preposterous levels in Harringay, particularly on the ladder, does anyone have any thoughts as to how this issue…

Started by JJ

64 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

No council tax paid on Wards corner by Grainger and TFL since 2008. Can this be true?

Wards Corner, N15 empty buildings. I have been told by my neighbour that Haringey Council have failed to collect any council tax on any of…

Started by clyde

31 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by David

Illegal Building Work at 51 Effingham?

51 Effingham was only sold in the last week or two, but already Jewsons have turned up with massive deliveries of building materials includ…

Started by Stuart

19 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by David Schmitz

Small triumph with Service Charges

Anyone who pays services charges towards the home they live in, I've just confirmed a refund of some of those charges which is now going to…

Started by Taz Gray

1 Aug 4, 2012

Fake landlord scam in Wood Green

A couple of days ago I picked up via Charlie Perdios, managing director of Anthony Pepe Estate agents the story of how heartless criminals…

Started by Liz

2 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Liz

Haringey "Accepted as homeless" Oct->December 2011

I'm an serious fan of the Guardian Data Blog, and they have just published a rather excellent interactive map of the England homeless data…

Started by Mark B

1 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by MzMoore

Banker gives 45 million for new housing for London's poor

The banker in question was George Peabody. One hundred and fifty years ago this  American banker created one of social housing’s biggest su…

Started by Liz

2 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Benefit cap to force Haringey families from temporary homes

A London borough has found hundreds of families in temporary accommodation in its area could be made homeless by the government’s welfare r…

Started by Liz

3 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Inkjetpack

Haringey hit by tide of homelessness

From The Guardian: Homelessness, that most visceral signifier of hard times, is on the rise and shaping up to be not merely another policy…

Started by Hugh

1 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Inkjetpack

So, Phil, what IS Haringey doing about empty properties?

Earlier this week Phil Spencer highlighted the issue of empty homes and a potential remedy with a C4 programme focussing on a property i…

Started by Hugh

14 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service