Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'harringay house map' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Saved for the Hood: the Map's Coming Home!

After another wonderful episode of neighbours getting together, I'm delighted to be able to report that the 'Harringay Consortium' has w…

Started by Hugh

44 Jan 8, 2018
Reply by Hugh

FOUND - Missing Northern and Central Sections of Harringay House Map!

Back in 2012, a I organised a group of locals to club together on HoL to buy an old map of part of the Harringay Ladder as the area was b…

Started by Hugh

44 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

Harringay House Map Copies on Offer Again

Back in 2012, I organised a group of locals clubbed together on HoL to buy an old map of part of the Harringay Ladder as the area was bei…

Started by Hugh

37 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Hugh

The Story of the Harringay Estate Map at the Haringey Local History Fair

Last Saturday saw the annual Local History Fair at Bruce Castle Museum and first on the list of talks was HOL member Bethany Burrow Atherto…

Started by Liz

14 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Richard Woods

1885 Harringay Map Arrives at Bruce Castle Museum

Deborah Hedgecock (Curator) and Clare Stephens (Archivist) receive the map at Bruce Castle Museum (Left to right)   Photo: Harringay Online…

Started by Hugh

4 Dec 27, 2012

Wow! Approval copies of Harringay Map received! We Approve!

I saw the approval copies of the Harringay Park map today which I got done for Rob Tao to use for tomorrow's consultation event. Both Ro…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 23, 2012

Buy a Copy of the Unique Harringay Park Estate Plan from 1885

The Map The plan covers the Harringay Ladder from Endymion Road to Hewitt Road. The northernmost two roads are not shown in their entire…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 14, 2012

1885 Harringay Map Unveiled at Garden Ladder

Left to right: Consortium members, "the WInkworth's guy" (he's going incognito at his own request!), Bethany Burrows, Rob Tao, Alison Park…

Started by Hugh

19 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Harringay Estate Plan, 1885 - on ebay

Just been browsing items on ebay after typing "Harringay" into the search box. I'm sure someone within our community might be interested in…

Started by Peter

41 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service