Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'harringay bridge' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Improving Harringay's Bridge

If you've been around on this site for a while you'll know I hate the gradual degradation that's been inflicted on Harringay Bridge. It's g…

Started by Hugh

13 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by pamish

Harringay Bridge Banner Design Survey Results

Attached are the survey results. Harringay has opted for Harringay Green Lanes as the chosen style for the neighbourhood! (Not my first ch…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Death for McBridge? Have your say

Those of you who've been around on the site for a while might remember our McBridge campaign and poll. It seems that the original advertis…

Started by Hugh

18 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Hugh

A Lesson to Haringey in how to handle Victorian Railway Bridges

Now that's more like it! Wouldn't Harringay look smart given similar treatment. With thanks to Nigel - found on Twitter, located on Flic…

Started by Hugh

13 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by StephenBln

McDonalds' Response About McBridge

Following yesterday's press article (See Local News) and three weeks after my email to Stephen Easterbrook UK MD of McDonalds, I received t…

Started by Hugh

14 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Hugh

KFC banners coming down, next stop McHarringay Bridge

ADVERTS for a fast food chain on council lamp post banners will be taken down after residents and an MP demanded action to protect children…

Started by Liz

9 Oct 5, 2008

So petitions can work.............

..........see the Wood Green Car Free story. So, if you're not lovin McHarringay Bridge, regsiter your opinion on our poll. 146 voters so f…

Started by Hugh

11 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Liz

Banner Advertising in Harringay, Haringey and......McHarringay

A petition right after my own heart, started by a member of Tottenham Civic Society. Click here to read/sign.

Started by Hugh

32 Oct 3, 2008

Harringay Bridge

Discussion started by ruthe on 20th March 2008. (Moved from defunct "What I'd Like to See Changed around Here" Group) Is it me or does the…

Started by HoL Site Admin

15 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Liz

Lorry hits bridge

A TfL recovery lorry hit the railway bridge across Green Lanes by Harringay Station early last night. A van being carried on the transporte…

Started by Paul Wood

8 May 5, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service