Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'groups' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Women's Support Group?

Does anyone know of any Women's Support Groups in Haringey? I've been looking online, and it's been difficult to find much information on g…

Started by Ziggy

8 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Ziggy

Age UK Haringey Autumn 2014 Newsletter Out Now!

In this issue: Spread the warmth - tips on how to keep warm this winter How a group of local residents brushed up on their technology s…

Started by Age UK Haringey

0 Nov 24, 2014

Puppy Socialization in Haringey ?

Hi everyone, My puppy will be ready for socialization group classes in about 1 month's time once his vaccinations are complete.  I have fou…

Started by byl999

10 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by byl999

Is there any dad and baby activities on the weekend?

Hello I have to work for a few hours on Saturday or Sunday and my partner looks after our little 13 month old daughter, and now because its…

Started by Marika

2 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Marika

Are there any Mums to be groups/coffee mornings in Haringey?

Hi i'm 30 weeks preggers (first baby) and am about to stop working -   I just thought it would great to get out there and meet other mums…

Started by Marika

16 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Sophie BBARR

Community Wednesdays at Chestnuts Primary School - Subsidised Lettings

Chestnuts Primary is opening up the school on Wednesday evenings to Community Groups who would like to meet in the area at subsidised rates…

Started by Liza

0 Mar 15, 2012

Exercise classes for Pregnant woman..

I am looking for a local and regular exercise group for newly pregnant woman... any ideas? thanks   marika

Started by Marika

7 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Marika

DVD launch

The Electoral Commission has put together a short DVD explaining electoral registration. The film covers why you'd want to register and how…

Started by Dinendra

2 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Dinendra

Information on groups and keeping in touch with what's happening in them.

According to the ning update: "Members can now follow group discussions by receiving notifications of new threads. They are notified when…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 1, 2008

Posting in Groups, starting Groups and the different uses for Groups.

I have been looking after a few groups and keeping an eye on activity in most of the others (yes, as a sort of moderator if you like, well…

Started by Liz

1 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service