Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'green' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breaking news - Cllrs Kober and Goldberg don't like ugly slabby building design

The news we have been waiting for - at last a dip into the taste of the Dear Leader and her Beloved Follower. They both object, as Seven Si…

Started by pamish

20 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Environmental threat from electric cars.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19830232  

Started by WightmanPaul

4 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by David Barry

I Want To Recommend....Swimming lessons for Adults with Andy off Green Lanes every Saturday or Sunday

Hi there, I'm new to Harringay Online and hope this will get picked up by a few people especially those who are lacking confidence in how t…

Started by Taz Gray

2 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

Short let and/or catsitter wanted mid Aug-late Sept!!

Hi guys, I'm away for around 6 weeks and I wonder if anyone knows of someone needing a room for this time (or period within). Lovely large…

Started by debbie cramer

4 Jul 26, 2012

Ducketts Common Strange fruit question ...

Just opposite Ducketts Common on Green Gate Common there is a large green tree with small orange/yellow fruits (see pic). Can anyone identi…

Started by friends of ducketts common

10 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Sophie Smith

Sainsbury's Local on West Green Road

Just drove by, and saw to my astonisment that a Sainsburys local will be opening up on West Green Road, between Terront and Etherly Road. S…

Started by Liza

17 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by byl999

Wood chippings needed for the Big Green Bookshop's reading garden project

Does anyone know where I can source some wood chippings from locally, ideally for free or very little money? I'm currently helping the Big…

Started by Ben Yeomans

6 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Ben Yeomans

Park View students ask YOU to leave your car at home. Will you?

It's no car day tomorrow for Park View staff and students. Students will say no to a lift into school and walk, take the bus or ride in on…

Started by Park View

1 Jul 3, 2012

A plea from Love the Lea

Email to Friends of Tottenham Marshes from lock-keeper Theo Thomas: I’ve attached some photos I took yesterday of the Lea at Bow Locks, in…

Started by Kit

0 May 28, 2012

Ferry Lane Estate's biodiversity

Hi all, I've lived on Ferry Lane Estate for 26 years.  It's at Tottenham Hale and, is just a five minute walk from Tottenham Marshes in the…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

0 Apr 30, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service