Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'foxes' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Foxes on Ferme Park Road

I have nightly visits from 4 very young foxes and their parents. They are quite beautiful but a noisy menace: most summer mornings find me…

Started by Andy

6 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Nanz

Dead fox on Ducketts Common

Someone took a heart to this creature and honoured it for one last time on Ducketts Common.  

Started by Alec

4 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Fox deaths - warning for dog walkers

Morning This morning there was another dead fox within a very short distance to Ducketts Common (end of Falkland Rd).  I regularly walk my…

Started by Michelle Greenland

5 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by tulips

set the fox to snooze

So, the news is our darling daughter only woke us three times last night but thankfully the local fox chose our house to practice it's 3, 4…

Started by Ryan D

0 Oct 8, 2014

I'm foxed

Most mornings recently, gifts have been left in my back garden. One morning it was a ball and a plastic plant pot, the next morning it was…

Started by LondonN4

10 Sep 27, 2014
Reply by sam_b

Foxes and stressed cats

well there have been lots of discussions about foxes on  here and I used to support them but now not  Apart from the big holes  in my garde…

Started by tigha

8 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

Found rabbit - anyone got a hutch or run going spare?

So another couple found a rabbit dumped in an A4 printer paper box on Tottenham Marshes yesterday afternoon... he is due to be collected by…

Started by anna g

2 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by A Brown

Fox problem

My garden backs on to the Elmar Road allotments and is clearly very attractive to the local foxes as I have a constant and very persistent…

Started by gwyn247

14 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Kieran Cullen

Foxes in the ladder

Hi there all We have just moved into a property in Lausanne Road and were informed (before we moved in) that in the last couple of weeks th…

Started by Nanz

42 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

Suggestions for fox removal

Hi all, we have a couple of foxes living over our back fence in the neighbour's garden. It's overgrown and full of junk, so perfect for the…

Started by MattB

11 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service