Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'foxes' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Foxes and stressed cats

well there have been lots of discussions about foxes on  here and I used to support them but now not  Apart from the big holes  in my garde…

Started by tigha

8 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

Found rabbit - anyone got a hutch or run going spare?

So another couple found a rabbit dumped in an A4 printer paper box on Tottenham Marshes yesterday afternoon... he is due to be collected by…

Started by anna g

2 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by A Brown

Fox problem

My garden backs on to the Elmar Road allotments and is clearly very attractive to the local foxes as I have a constant and very persistent…

Started by gwyn247

14 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Kieran Cullen

Foxes in the ladder

Hi there all We have just moved into a property in Lausanne Road and were informed (before we moved in) that in the last couple of weeks th…

Started by Nanz

42 Jul 12, 2014

Suggestions for fox removal

Hi all, we have a couple of foxes living over our back fence in the neighbour's garden. It's overgrown and full of junk, so perfect for the…

Started by MattB

11 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Foxes! (Rant)

Anyone else suffering at the moment with this problem? We have been fighting a losing battle with them in our garden. We can't keep them ou…

Started by GillianM

59 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by GillianM

Foxes

Is anyone else's cat being terrorised by foxes? Our cat was cornered by a young fox in the garden the other morning, and now he's nervous a…

Started by Peter

18 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Peter

Foxes living under our decking

Hi, does anyone have any ideas about how to prevent foxes from burrowing under raised decking? We have tried all the usual deterents from '…

Started by Nualapuli

7 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Nualapuli

weird animal noise

Has anyone living between Mattison road and Pemberton road been woken up a few nights ago about 4am by a very loud animal scream, maybe a f…

Started by Bulent Ozlem

5 Dec 11, 2012

New forms of wildlife moving into our back gardens

After hearing tales of deer in Finsbury Park over the weekend and then spending a magic five minutes watching a greater spotted woodpecker…

Started by Liz

15 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service