Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'estate agents signs' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Neighbourhood teams to tackle street issues

From October last year every ward in Haringey has a Neighbourhood Action Officer to tackle street based issues. Here's how the teams are or…

Started by Hugh

15 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Hugh

Estate Agents boards

Several agents boards near me (Langham Road) have been up for yonks and it seems to be the norm now for agents to leave the 'let/managed si…

Started by Philip

10 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

huge paul simon advert

A huge and ugly advert for Paul Simon has been put up on the side of a house at the top of Hermitage Road. I don't have the skills to uploa…

Started by Takaokagiejin

24 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Takaokagiejin

Paul Simon's 2 Let signs

I just spoke with Lee in Paul Simon Letting 0208 800 1155 regarding their rather shabby 2 Let signs above the following properties   36 Gra…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

13 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Katie

Is HANE the new Paul Simon?

While Anthony Pepe's agent may be whistling in the dark or pissing against the prevailing wind on Twitter, HANE's garish yellow & black…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

43 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Government invitation for residents to declutter their streets

In another sign of the roll-back of local government powers, Grant Shapps today made another announcement about the apparently increasing p…

Started by HoL Site Admin

3 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Estate Agents Boards banned in Conservation areas in West London

LondonNet reports that Hammersmith & Fulham and Kensington & Chelsea applied and won permission from the government to bring in tot…

Started by Liz

4 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Estate Agents' boards advertising school fetes

I've no doubt school fetes are worthy activities, but do people really need to let estate agents get free advertising by allowing them to s…

Started by stuart grieve

92 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Harringay Birder

Will Brian Bring the boardies to heel?

Today Liz & I met with Brian Ellick, interim team leader for the street enforcement wardens. Appointed to post just under four months a…

Started by Hugh

39 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Anette

HoL Defeats Latest Estate Agent Assault on Harringay

We queried the legality of this sign at the corner of Wightman and Cavendish about three weeks back. Brian Ellick confirmed to me this morn…

Started by Hugh

5 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service