Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'dan james' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dan James Construction feedback needed URGENTLY!

Long story, but would anyone who has used Dan James for their loft conversion relatively recently be willing to have a chat with me about t…

Started by Rosalind

52 Mar 4
Reply by Ian

Dan James - repairs

Has anyone among the group of people effected by Dan James' demise been able to make arrangements for repairs to be made or is it a case of…

Started by Ozbawn

11 Jan 18
Reply by Greg

Loft Conversion Recommendations

Hi, We are getting our loft converted and have had a few quotes in and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of companies or revi…

Started by Gemma

20 Aug 23, 2023
Reply by arwin

Loft conversion for under £50K - is that possible?

Hello, I live in Hornsey, N8 and am thinking about doing a loft conversion but can't spend more than around £50K all in. Can anyone recomme…

Started by Rosalind

23 Jul 11, 2021
Reply by Duguneek

Looking for recommendations for a loft conversion builder

i have just got planning permission to add a loft conversion to my flat on the ladder and would be interested to hear if anyone has recomme…

Started by Janet

9 Apr 15, 2020
Reply by AndrewAW1

Recent loft conversion?

Hello, we are looking to get out loft converted next March 2016. Would appreciate feedback from anyone that has had their loft converted re…

Started by Saima

13 Apr 11, 2020
Reply by Peter

Loft conversion questions...

We’re considering buying a house and - if we did - would like to do a loft conversion. We’re pretty clueless about how much it could cost a…

Started by Brussels1979

11 Dec 16, 2019
Reply by Brussels1979

Recommendation for loft conversion company or builder?

Has anyone had their loft converted recently and if so would  you recommend the company you used?  Looking for a reliable company who take…

Started by Mairead

12 Sep 30, 2018
Reply by Gerard Tighe

Loft Conversion - recommendations for builders

My friend is going to convert her loft. Has anyone had a loft conversion in the last few years and would they recommend the company that di…

Started by Gillian Price

15 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Gillian Price

Latest on Ladder loft conversions

Hello folks I know this does the rounds every once in a while, and there are some old threads here, but does anyone have recent commendati…

Started by Phillipa Leighton-Jones

11 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Katie T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service