Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'crouch end' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

More flats & shops proposed for Central Crouch End

Today's planning list included an application for a new block of flats and shops on the site of the Kwik fit and the neighbouring car wash.…

Started by Hugh

2 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Promoting our Harringay Schools' Summer Fairs

I've just returned from North Harringay School's enjoyable and quite lively Summer Fair. I knew it was on today, partly because I have a yo…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

28 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by JulieB

New Milk Shake Shop in Crouch End

It seems to be chilled food year in Crouch End.     Recently opened " Shake my Shake". Looks worth a try - 12 Park Road. Thanks to Sarah V…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 19, 2011

Tottenham Brewery to Showcase in Devonshire House, Crouch End

Based near Tottenham Hale, Redemption Brewery currently produces five beers: Pale Ale 3.8% Urban Dusk 4.6% Hopspur 4.5% Trinity 3% Porter 5…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 17, 2011

Boris at Budgens

The Mayor with the driving forces behind the project Andrew Thornton of Budgens and Azul Thome of the Postive Earth Project (Photo courtesy…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 9, 2011

Dylan hanging out in Crouch End Restaurants

From the Mirror this week:   Deafening cheers ring out and adoring fans shout his name when he saunters on stage. He still packs concert ha…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by tigha

Hornsey Town Hall - a community resource?

We would like as many people as possible to fill in a survey on how Crouch End residents and businesses view the Hornsey Town Hall, now and…

Started by Gillian

5 May 29, 2011
Reply by Harringay Birder

Did you grow up in Crouch End (including the ladder)

Did you grow up in crouch end? If so could you comment on how it has changed.  My son has to write on this by asking family but none of his…

Started by Mark Thorpe

8 May 27, 2011

Crouch End 10K and Fun Runs

Congrats to all who took part in and completed the Crouch End 10K this morning, and the fun runs this afternoon.   The atmosphere was fab…

Started by Ed Gorman

1 May 22, 2011
Reply by John D

Dunn's come out top in The Independent's national hot cross bun taste test

Good old Dunn's. Going for 191 years and still trouncing the competition!     See the Independent's taste test here.    

Started by Hugh

9 May 10, 2011
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service