Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cpz' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice on getting a parking permit for a Camper Van

Does anyone have any experience in getting a parking permit (residents or otherwise) for a vehicle falling outside of the dimensions given…

Started by Dermot

1 Mar 6
Reply by Oli Langford

Fed up with CPZ

Fed up with 'CPZ creep' and endless consultations? Complaining on social media isn't going to change (or achieve) anything. Come and join o…

Started by Lindsay Fowler

14 Mar 14, 2023
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Haringey Council parking system - failure alert from them

It's undated this time, no idea how long it's been running this time - previously it seemed to be a one-day-wonder. Click twice on the imag…

Started by Gordon T

3 Feb 25, 2022
Reply by JJ B

CPZ boundaries

Have Haringey council revised the cpz boundaries? just checked the inner boundary roads, and the area looks much smaller. I wanted to help…

Started by kenneth

9 Aug 4, 2021
Reply by AndrewAW1

Parking permits

I'm just trying to work out the different parking permits across the borough. Does anyone know if the permits for the Ladder are the same a…

Started by AndrewAW1

17 Aug 28, 2020
Reply by Dave W

Haringey want to extend two-hour CPZ limit...

Haringey want to extend ALL two-hour CPZs across the entire borough. See this pdf on the Haringey Council website. They have slipped this i…

Started by Darren Jones

31 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by Gordon T

For Sale Two Hour Visitors Permits Green Lanes

Found these permits in a drawer clearing out. They are permits without year dates on. Parking warden says they are still valid There are 5…

Started by Malcolm Abbott

9 Feb 9, 2019
Reply by Michael Anderson

Harringey Permit Renewal Price!

So my car permit renewal is due, instead of just doing a renewal online as easy as it should be. Harringey have changed their prices theref…

Started by Jamal

4 Jan 24, 2019
Reply by Barney Winnett

Engine idling is illegal, £20 fine.

I saw from a Hackney Councillor that engine idling is illegal and he referenced this RAC page to back it up. Who knew? Perhaps our under em…

Started by John McMullan

6 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Jane

Updated Update on CPZ

Two weeks ago (Aug 20th 2007) I received a mail from Councillor Haley informing me that he plans to proceed with the changes to the CPZ as…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 4, 2018
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service