Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'council tax' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting through to Haringey Council Tax services by phone

I need to speak to the council tax people by telephone. I phone 0208 489 1000 and go through the menus but every time I get cut off after a…

Started by adamvietnam

2 Jul 1, 2022
Reply by H

Dull council tax question

Haringey haven't taken my direct debit today. Unusual. Anyone guess why? I'd contact them but I can't be waiting three weeks to find out...

Started by Philip

8 Mar 4, 2022
Reply by Paul C

Council tax appeal

Hi all,  I have done a quick search and understand some of you have had similar problems in the past. Due to being abroad, I have had some…

Started by Newyork

4 Dec 12, 2021
Reply by Zena Brabazon

Haringey Cabinet Proposing Abolition of Council Tax for Low Income Residents

Haringey Council is considering a scheme to remove the burden council tax from the borough's lowest income residents. A paper going to cabi…

Started by HoL Site Admin

82 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by ZNers

Welfare reform: guide to what is changing

This year sees the biggest change to the benefits system for 60 years These include The introduction of Universal Credit, a single means-t…

Started by Liz

17 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Ruth

Council tax to be frozen for third year

Council tax will be frozen for the third year in a row after the Council took advantage of a Government subsidy equivalent to a 2.5 per cen…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 2, 2012

Councillors to vote on Haringey budget - will it be a council tax freeze? Yes it will.

COUNCILLORS will vote on how Haringey's council taxpayers' money will spent at a budget-setting meeting . Earlier this month, Haringey Co…

Started by Liz

3 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Liz

Council tax benefit to be renamed rebate

In order to encourage pensioners to apply for council tax benefit to which they are entitled, it is to be rebranded as a ‘rebate’ . The mo…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 11, 2009

Council tax to rise for homes with a view

Home owners face paying more council tax simply for enjoying nice views or having a patio or off-street parking. Reports say officials have…

Started by Hugh

4 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Alison P

GMB reveal there is 5.5.million missing from the coffers in unpaid coucil tax

More than £5.5 million of council tax is missing from Haringey Council’s coffers because the authority failed to collect it. The figure is…

Started by Liz

7 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service