Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'consultation' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Council Preparing New Planning and Development Policies

This from the HFRA: The Council is preparing new planning and development policies, known as the Local Development Framework (LDF): Core S…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 20, 2010

Huge Development on Stroud Green Road

This from Stroud Green Lib Dem councillor, Richard Green's blog: At the end of December I was alerted to the fact that there had just bee…

Started by Hugh

6 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by pamish

Ducketts Common consultation results - Oct 2009

Matt pointed out that I hadn't posted the Ducketts Common consultation results from last year. Many thanks to everyone who took part. I und…

Started by Adam

17 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Harringay Birder

Do Haringey Council Consultations Deliver?

This discussion started on another thread about Wightman Road. To give that one space to breathe and to allow this one room to develop we'v…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Receiving updates on highways repairs - Haringey wants to know your thoughts

From the Haringey Council website Have you ever phoned or emailed us to let us know of a problem, or used the www.haringey.gov.uk/report_a_

Started by Liz

0 Dec 8, 2009

Councils required to respond to citizen petitions

Local people will be able to demand their councils to take action on under-performing schools and hospitals, alcohol disorder, anti-social…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 3, 2009

Link to Wightman Road Statutory consultation form

Just in case you didn't get a form here is the link to the proposals with details of how to support/object etc Closing date 10th December…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 30, 2009

20 mph for Wightman Road - consultation agreed

News from the Hornsey Journal The proposal to cut the limit from 30mph to 20mph and improve safety for Wightman Road, which links Turnpik…

Started by Liz

37 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by TTTH

Do you want an outdoor gym in Finsbury Park?

Haringey have just asked us (the Friends of Finsbury Park) for an opinion on their proposal to put an outdoor gym in the American Gardens,…

Started by anne barwick

37 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by anne barwick

Haringey lap dancing consultation

Three of my favourite topics in one foul swipe. This press release manages to completely misrepresent the purpose of a government consultat…

Started by Omotn

9 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service