Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'big green bookshop' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Miss the Big Green Bookshop? Then join the All Good Bookshop!

Hi guys, Haven't posted on here for a while, so I hope you'll forgive the barefaced cheek in posting this. Long story short, following the…

Started by Ben Adam Sohawon

4 May 10, 2019
Reply by Ben Adam Sohawon

Big Green Bookshop is closing.

Sad news.

Started by EMC2

13 May 10, 2019
Reply by Ben Adam Sohawon

The Big Green Bookshop celebrates their 10th Birthday!

The Big Green Bookshop opened for the very first time on March 8th 2008. So, you are all cordially invited to go to the Bookshop on Thursda…

Started by Liz

2 Mar 3, 2018
Reply by pamish

Robbery from Big Green Bookshop

Big Green Books were the victim of a distraction robbery yesterday and some ratbag made off with 600 quid. That's a lot for a small busines…

Started by Liz

11 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by EMC2

The Big Green Bookshop introduces the School Reward Scheme

So here's the plan - you buy books from the Big Green Bookshop and they will give money to the school (primary or secondary) or nursery of…

Started by Liz

4 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Luci

The Suffragettes: A panel discussion @biggreenbooks

The Big Green Bookshop is delighted to be able to put on a fantastic panel event at the shop to coincide with the release of the new film "…

Started by Liz

1 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Judith Box

Big Green Bookshop Cashes in on Mob Behaviour

Cashmobbers eager to spend their £10 notes at the Big Green Bookshop yesterday                                              Photo: Harringa…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 17, 2012

Big Green Bookshop say "We pay our Taxes"

The Guardian ran an article today about Independent booksellers advertising their tax returns in dig at Amazon's alleged use of tax ha…

Started by Hugh

2 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Maddy

Big Green Bookswap at Karamel a great success!

One thing I didn't realise I missed until last night was the opportunity to sit around with book readers and just share our favourite books…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Big Green!

I popped into the Big Green Bookshop in Wood Green today to say Happy Birthday and managed to snap Simon and Tim about to share their birth…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 10, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service