Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Wood Green' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wood Green CPZ changes

I am not sure if people have already seen this. It would see that the council is proposing breaking up of the Wood Green CPZ. Strangely I a…

Started by James Hawtin

23 Jul 23, 2021
Reply by JJ B

Waiting in the Snow - Wood Green

Just another photo of a bus queue on Jolly Butcher's Hill, Wood Green..? Funnily enough, I actually still remember that day and would like…

Started by StephenBln

4 Jun 4, 2021
Reply by StephenBln

Missing Cat, Hewitt Avenue (Noel Park, N22). Update: Has Been Found!

We found him last night on Russell Avenue hiding in someone's front garden. Hi all,  I've reposted this on Noel Park's Ning forum (we live…

Started by Jo Cheung

0 Aug 2, 2017

Repainted Bus on the 141

This photo was taken on Saturday at Wood Green of Arriva's HV64 working the 141. A little quiz. Anyone know the reason why this vehicle has…

Started by StephenBln

16 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Glenn Wallis

Interested in Fashion?

Hello HOLers. Are you interested in fashion? Do you use the shops in Wood Green? Or do you have good knowledge of the shops in Wood Green?…

Started by Sophie BBARR

0 Jul 26, 2016

30+ Awesome Things to do in Wood Green

So here it is, in a BuzzFeed style celebration, suggestions collected from HOL and Twitter about awesome things to do in Wood Green. If you…

Started by Liz

74 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Rachella

Postweets in Wood Green

This is for HoL members who've not yet spotted the message wall on a boarded-up glass door in the Body Shop, Wood Green. it's just around t…

Started by Alan Stanton

3 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Take a Walk on the Wild Side...

...and shop in Wood Green for a change.  According to Mrs Beeton’s Book of Household Management “A necessary qualification for a housekeepe…

Started by Louise Nazeraj

9 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Louise Nazeraj

Plan for Wood Green's future agreed by Council Cabinet

Full statement on the council website here The SPD has ten overriding objectives: * Accessibility – to improve links between the town cen…

Started by Liz

4 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Rachel Fisher

Wood Green High Street gets a car free day

Despite out pleas with the councillors to stage this on Green Lanes (and I'd even sent the kaftan to the dry cleaners in anticipation), the…

Started by Liz

12 Jul 31, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service