Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'CPZ' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wood Green CPZ changes

I am not sure if people have already seen this. It would see that the council is proposing breaking up of the Wood Green CPZ. Strangely I a…

Started by James Hawtin

23 Jul 23, 2021
Reply by JJ B

Parking Permit Needed: Hornsey South CPZ

Hi All, We're moving house within the area and need a parking permit for Hornsey South CPZ if anyone here is willing to part with one? Happ…

Started by Joss M

2 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Joss M

Parking in St Ann's CPZ

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me with some advice re parking in St Ann's CPZ (both permits and the Pay By Phone service)? I've just bo…

Started by lucys

1 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by anne-marie

Dangerous drivers crashing against front walls

hi all, I know we dont live technically around the ladder, but still fairly close. This morning we woke up to find the whole of the side wa…

Started by Anders

3 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Hugh

The real reason for the CPZ price increase

So tonight walking home from the tube station, and being the nosy bugger that I am, I noticed a van with an expired CPZ permit. And then o…

Started by John McMullan

18 Feb 4, 2011

Streetcar throws in the towel as whispers about Haringey cabinet intent to charge them for parking their cars come true! (Spoof*)

Streetcar has decided to take their money and run, when the news of Haringey decision to charge them for parking their cars. Streetcar boss…

Started by GN8

50 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

Parking Charges set to Soar!

Hi All, Just noticed this on an unrelated discussion about parking charges. Haringey Council is set to increase our parking charges by up…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

64 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by GN8

Did the Leader of the Council behave undemocratically?

I will declare that I fully support the wider implementation of Contolled Parking Zones (CPZs) but I was amazed to read that at a recent Ca…

Started by Adam

6 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by stuart

Incorrect white parking bay end-lines in Endymion and Venetia Road

Alan Stanton writes: "I spotted some incorrect white parking bay end-lines lines... I assume these are not the only traffic lines in your…

Started by Liz

4 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Parking woes prompt CPZ plan

Haringey Council plans to extend the CPZ around Green Lanes in Harringay after residents around Black Boy Lane complained about not being a…

Started by Hugh

1 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service