Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,080)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Update on Residents' Priorities Survey & Harringay Charter

I had a meeting with Nilgun Canver this morning with some surprisingly promising results. 1. She's asked me to present the results of the…

Started by Hugh

8 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Liz

Attracting funding into Harringay

Last night I was at a meeting to discuss the plans for development of what is currently known as Falkland/Fairfax open space. See plan here…

Started by matt

5 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Liz

Council Accused of Stalling on Car Club

This from the Hornsey & Crouch End Journal, 19th March, 2008: A pay-as-you-go car scheme will be on the road by summer, Haringey Counc…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by matt

Is this site becoming too cosy? What would you like to see done differently in discussions?

I'm wondering if sometimes the way discussions can turn into 'chats' between people who may know each other or, through the site, have 'hit…

Started by Liz

20 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Alison P

Gillian Anderson - not really that aware of her, but it seems she grew up partly in Harringay

See The Official Gillian Anderson Website

Started by Hugh

5 Mar 23, 2008
Reply by GK/OD

No-show MPs under Fire

This from the Haringey Independent, 20th hMarch, 2008: Labour MPs who didn't show up to vote for a Conservative motion to halt the post of…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 23, 2008

Brothel Closures

Please see attached file

Started by Harringay SNT

4 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Harringay SNT

Local Development Framework

Has anyone had any thoughts about Haringey's Local Development Framework (LDF) or made any effort to respond to the consultation? I know th…

Started by Omotn

20 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Hugh

The fish shop on Seymour Road

Has anyone shopped there and lived to tell the tale? I walk past it every day, but I have never been in, purely because IT STINKS. And fres…

Started by Anette

20 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Tina

Moving forward on Hornsey Town Hall

This from Haringey Council's Website: Haringey Council is to kick start the refurbishment of Hornsey Town Hall with funding of up to £6 mi…

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service