Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,083)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

River & Lake Swimming

I came across this article in yesterday's Guardian which opens up a world of wonderful natural places to swim in the UK such as Lumb Falls…

Started by Hugh

1 May 25, 2008
Reply by Anette

Consultation on the Future of Wood Green

Ok, not Harringay, but near enough and big enough to make a real difference to Harringay, especially when taken along with the Heartlands d…

Started by Hugh

8 May 25, 2008
Reply by Shell

Muna wins rave reviews - in fact a whole bunch of them...

Check this out: http://www.london-eating.co.uk/7261.htm There's more at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/48939225@N00/1463993251/ I'm puttin…

Started by Van Howell

20 May 25, 2008
Reply by Van Howell

What’s left of the rainforest in the Mato Grosso state of Brazil

This is what’s left of part of the rainforest in the Mato Grosso state of Brazil. A tiny sliver of rainforest, surrounded by fields upon…

Started by Hugh

0 May 24, 2008

James Mason's "The London Nobody Knows", 1967

1967 Documentary on disappearing London presented by James Mason now on You Tube - a diverting little set of films: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 P…

Started by Hugh

0 May 24, 2008

Finsbury park wins Design award

From the council website: Haringey's latest award-winning park was announced as the overall winner in the borough's second ever design awar…

Started by Liz

1 May 23, 2008
Reply by Liz

Fancy being a school governor?

From the council website: The search is on for anyone interested in becoming a governor for the new secondary community school planned for…

Started by Liz

0 May 23, 2008

Athena College

After my post about Muna's Restaurant attracted 15 responses in just a few hours, I thought I might as well put in a plug for another local…

Started by Van Howell

0 May 23, 2008

Student protest remembered 40 years on

This from the Hornsey & Crouch End Journal: The Art revolution that rocked Hornsey in 1968 is remembered next week with a special anni…

Started by Hugh

3 May 23, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Green Lanes Makes it to Time Magazine

Thanks to Stephen H for spotting this article on Time Magazine's website.

Started by Hugh

3 May 23, 2008
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service