Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,090)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great News for Gardens Residents Association

Congratulations to the GRA. They have just been awarded £3,000 under the Making a Difference Funds towards throwing a party in September.

Started by Hugh

5 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by Hugh

So, the Petition's been handed in, but the price was this conversation

A converstaion between Hugh and Karen Galey, Head of Economic Regeneration: KG: So what's this petition about? H: It's about the bit in t…

Started by Hugh

14 Jun 27, 2008

Clamped Car in Bus Lane - How insane?

Anyone else noticed that those sensible traffic wardens have punished a car for parking in the Green Lanes bus lane - by clamping it. So it…

Started by Stuart

8 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by rahman

Confronted by aggressive man last night after 11:30pm

My partner and I were confronted by an aggressive man a pedestrian crossing last night. As we were crossing, he said something like, "you g…

Started by TTTH

27 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

Plans for Hornsey Depot Site Stalled

This from the Hornsey & Crouch End Journal: Agreements that will begin the development of the Hornsey Depot site have not been signed,…

Started by Hugh

2 Jun 25, 2008

Freeconomy

Another site I came across. I'll let them explain in their own words: Freeconomy is about sharing the skills you've learnt throughout your…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 25, 2008

Neighbourliness + Empowerment = Wellbeing. Is there a formula for happy communities?

How does active citizenship contribute to the wellbeing of communities? The Young Foundation have just released the Neighbourliness + Empow…

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Hugh

An Excuse for a Harringay Bash?

Tell me I'm bonkers, do, but I just sent the following message to our local councillors and Richard Jones, the manager of the Arena Shoppin…

Started by Hugh

5 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Hugh

A Vision for Harringay - building the future

On the back of the spring Harringay Online Residents' Priorities Survey, I wrote to our local councillors and proposed that they, the resid…

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Wanna Be a Councillor?

See this story from the Haringey Independent.

Started by Hugh

4 Jun 24, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service