Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'olympics' (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How not to get stuck on the tube during the Olympics

TfL are making an early start to their campaign to modify the travel behaviour of Londoners through the Olympics. Fears of 20 minute wai…

Started by Hugh

29 May 1, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

What Heineken have planned for Ally Pally

Those of you devastated at the demise of the planned Jamaica Village in Finsbury Park this summer may be able to take some consolation from…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Jessica

North Harringay choir sing at the Royal Albert Hall

The choir of North Harringay Primary School sang at the Royal Albert Hall with 3,500 other children last week. It was to celebrate the Olym…

Started by Adam

0 Apr 26, 2012

Memories of last survivor of Britain's Olympic team who played at Harringay

1948 Olympics Basketball Competition at the Harringay Arena   With just under 100 days till the 2012 Olympics we can expecta whole heap of…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 19, 2012

Olympic Torch Street by Steet through Haringey, Wed 25th July

17:22 High Road A1010 - Right Turn Bruce Grove A10 - Left Turn Lordship Lane A109 - Left Turn High Road A105 Turnpike Lane A504 High Stree…

Started by Judith Box

9 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Jo Preddy

Jamaica Village, consultation on details, closes 29th February

From David Schmitz, Liberal Democrat Councillor for Harringay Ward:   Although the agreement between the Council and the organisers for the…

Started by David Schmitz

13 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by anne barwick

Jamaica village?

Apparently the council has agreed to allow a ten-day music festival in the park during the Olympics, which will involve closing off the sou…

Started by Maddy

58 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Carmen Morris-Coulson

£1,500 a week for Olympics let of two bed flat in Harringay

Back in June last year. I added a post about the 2012 Olympics lettings market and mused on how it may effect Harringay. Today I got someth…

Started by Hugh

26 Jan 27, 2012

olympics--effect on use of Alexandra Palace?

During my daily walk round Alexandra Palace I suddenly realised that during the Olympics there might be problems parking there because of t…

Started by mrs finch

4 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by mrs finch

Sports clubs join forces to buy Finsbury Park running track

Image from London Heathside   Following the report we picked up earlier in the year from Sky News about the threat to Finsbury Park's runni…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by gilly

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service