Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'local ideas' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Community Goals

Just got Harringay Online signed up to this US based site. What do you think folks? Any use to us to get working on a goal or two? (Frustra…

Started by Hugh

3 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

Social Actions Website

Kinda interetsing Social Actions helps individuals and organisations use social media to plan, implement, and support peer-to-peer social c…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 12, 2008

Is this the answer to preserving Harringay's Heritage buildings?

Haringey Independent, Charlotte Gray wrote: Seventeen of Haringey's most historic buildings and monuments are at risk of decaying beyond re…

Started by Liz

11 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Freeconomy

Another site I came across. I'll let them explain in their own words: Freeconomy is about sharing the skills you've learnt throughout your…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 25, 2008

Here's Innovative Government for you......in Italy.

With food prices soaring across the globe, consumers are understandably concerned. To help ensure that retailers don’t pass on more of the…

Started by Hugh

2 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

UnLtd / Guardian Green Living Awards

The Guardian & Unltd have teamed up to offer awards of between £500 & £5,000 to people who want to take action to improve the envir…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 12, 2008

Desire Paths

Never realised they have a name. You know those little paths that people forge across corners of grassed areas and the like. Apparently ar…

Started by Hugh

5 May 29, 2008

That's a nice idea................

This from Stroud Green Residents' Association (Wish I could say it's from the Harringay Residents' Association........or any association in…

Started by Hugh

34 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Adam

Get Funding for your favourite walking routes around the borough

This from the Haringey Federation of Residents' Associations (HFRA): Each year Haringey Council bids to Transport for London (TfL) for fun…

Started by Hugh

9 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Hugh

I would like to see more sharing of memories of Harringay

Looking at Flower's picture of Beresford Road on VE day and Stephen H's pictures, it occurs to me that there must be lots of people on the…

Started by Liz

9 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Angela

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service