Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'labour' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who is @TottenhamCake ?

The Labour Party are trying to uncover the real identity of @TottenhamCake on Twitter. If you know who it is, please help them keep this se…

Started by John McMullan

5 May 6, 2014
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Will David Lammy betray the Labour members in St Ann's this Sunday?

I hear from a very reliable source that David Lammy has agreed to canvass this Sunday in The Gardens with the fraudulently selected Labour…

Started by John McMullan

11 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

Ali Gul Ozbek's pledge to the "residents" of St Ann's

If anyone is in any doubt as to why this man wanted to be a councillor, this is a letter he sent to St Ann's Labour Party members asking fo…

Started by John McMullan

28 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

Local Labour selection meetings

By the end of this evening our local Labour party will have selected who will represent us after the local body elections next year. I hear…

Started by John McMullan

58 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Labour party local candidate selection meeting

The local Labour party are having their selection meeting on Sunday the 14th of September. Could I urge all local members to attend this me…

Started by John McMullan

25 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Billy Hole

Banksy Slave Labour mural up for auction again

Banksy Slave Labour mural up for auction again. BBC article.   A spokesman for the auctioneers Sincura said the mural "has been sensitively…

Started by matt

9 May 12, 2013
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Attack in Harringay Passges

Dear all, Just recently elected as the new Chairman of the Tottenham Conservatives Association, I had the trauma and misfortune Thursday la…

Started by Tim Caines

45 May 2, 2011

Oona or Ken?

Who do we fancy to tackle Boris (or whoever) in 2012? Oona or Ken? Personally Ken rates highly on my nostalgia meter and New Labour polit…

Started by John McMullan

12 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Billy Hole

local elections

What sort of cock up have the LDs managed to make that they can't oust the worst council in London, the 4th worst in the country. The counc…

Started by Omotn

48 May 12, 2010
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service