Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'parking' (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parking controls: the need for some relief for our High Streets

MANY longer-term Haringey residents will have patronised, or at least know of Thomas Brothers, the big hardware store near the Archway junc…

Started by Clive Carter

31 May 20, 2014
Reply by LSquared

Resident parking fiasco!! Rant

Very recently the wise ole heads of Haringay council decided that my road The Roundway (west arm) was suddenly that much closer to White ha…

Started by ryan forsyth

1 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Demise of Free Parking in Westminster?

In case any of you are confused and assume there is actually any free parking in Westminster, there is at certain times of day... However,…

Started by Justin Guest

4 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Justin Guest

Reduction In Cost Of A Parking Fine On The Way?

Saw this BBC article on Parking Fines and Gov moves to cut them. Not sure how I feel about it. I have had parking tickets, not too many, so…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Jan 10, 2014

The big red bus of Green Lanes

Can anyone tell me why this big red van can be constantly parked on Green Lanes without incurring parking fines, clamps or towing fees?  …

Started by John McMullan

66 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Nick G-T

Does anyone have a couple of daily parking permits they can spare?

We're in Seymour Road and are having some work done on our place. We fairly urgently need two daily visitor parking permits and don't have…

Started by Hugh D

1 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Amelia

Ditch 'anti-car dogma' and boost parking, councils told

New planning guidance will oblige councils' to look at the provision for cars and the use of measures to reduce the number of cars in town…

Started by Michael Anderson

14 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

"Tinkering with parking on double yellow lines will not save our town centres"

Interesting press release from Civic Voice Responding to news that the Government plans to allow motorists to park on double-yellow lines f…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 29, 2013

Parking Vouchers - CPZ

Hi all I wondered if anyone had any daily and weekend vouchers spare that they are looking to sell. We're away on holiday from next weekend…

Started by Fi

9 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Fi

New Appeals Service for Private Parking Tickets Comes Down on Side of Motorists

Photo: National Motorists Action Group The first report into the…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 5, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service