Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'haringey' (117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Council take the Traffic Bull by the Horns........or was that the mouse?

This from Haringey Council's website today: Haringey Bans Turn in New Road Safety Scheme Monday 18 February 2008 Motorists will be banned…

Started by Hugh

3 Feb 18, 2008
Reply by Alison P

Haringey Council's Plan for the Future - Call for Consultation

See attached letter. The web page that the letter refers to is www.haringey.gov.uk/corestrategy

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 16, 2008
Reply by Hugh

A Different Take on Haringey

The following from an article the Wimbledon Guardian: Haringey is part of a group of London boroughs which is among the richest parts of E…

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 15, 2008

reporting a problem to Haringey Council

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but it is actually remarkably easy to report a problem (broken street lamp, dumped rubbish etc…

Started by Adam

5 Feb 13, 2008
Reply by Adam

Audit Commission Comprehensive Performance Assessment of Haringey Council

Our council's leader is claiming bragging rights over the results of the latest Audit Commission Comprehensive Performance Assessment of Ha…

Started by Hugh

2 Feb 7, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Sustainable Haringey's Response to the Council's Greenest Borough Strategy

This from Sustainable Haringey: Attached below is the Sustainable Haringey network's response to the LBH draft Greenest Borough Strategy.…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 28, 2008

Audit Commission's Corporate Assessment Report on Haringey Council

Came across this, the latest report done. Written in October 2006, I understand a further report will be done in 2010. Attatched, if you're…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 5, 2007

Council tax payments

Due to the high cost of council tax, over the past 5 years I've been paying council tax payments, with Haringey's agreement, over a 12 mont…

Started by Michelle Lacy

8 Nov 25, 2007
Reply by Alan Stanton

Sorry to go on about this again - a question about our CPZ

I noticed the other day that the Council seem to be marking out Hewitt Road in preparation for the rejigged CPZ. It seems to me that they a…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 17, 2007

Interactive Haringey map showing conservation areas etc

Sorry if this is getting dull, but I just found out about Haringey's Interactive UDP Map which shows all conservation areas, historic sites…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 15, 2007

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service