Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'consultation' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Response to concerns over Haringey's online consultation portal

Following this discussion about the Online Consultation portal, I sent an email to Lorna Reith, "I am writing to you to express my concern…

Started by Liz

6 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by matt

So, the Petition's been handed in, but the price was this conversation

A converstaion between Hugh and Karen Galey, Head of Economic Regeneration: KG: So what's this petition about? H: It's about the bit in t…

Started by Hugh

14 Jun 27, 2008

Wood Green Town Plan Petition - Flyer + Printable Petition

If anyone has the time/energy/inclination to do some footwork to get more signaures - print out & deliver some flyers (every 50 helps)…

Started by Hugh

4 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Have your say TODAY on 24-hour care in Haringey

Bit short notice but if you have the time "Organisation Camidoc, who provide out-of-hours GP services in the borough, will be asking patie…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 13, 2008

Ladder Community Safety Partnership Meeting on the 12th June. Your last chance at consultation on Wood Green?

I normally post agenda and minutes for this in the Warham group. (One day perhaps the secretary will come onto the site and keep us updated…

Started by Liz

3 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Liz

More trees please!

Residents are now being invited to comment on the council's new draft Tree Strategy, which outlines how the council will manage, maintain a…

Started by Liz

8 May 26, 2008
Reply by marc garrett

Consultation on the Future of Wood Green

Ok, not Harringay, but near enough and big enough to make a real difference to Harringay, especially when taken along with the Heartlands d…

Started by Hugh

8 May 25, 2008
Reply by Shell

Walkers, the coucil wants to improve our rights of way!

From the council website Tuesday 6 May 2008 Residents are being invited to have their say on new Haringey Council proposals to improve mor…

Started by Liz

1 May 6, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Haringey council and the Sustainable Communities Act

Following a discussion on the Sustainable Communities Act 2007 I wrote the following to local councillors Dear Councillors, Following the p…

Started by Liz

0 May 3, 2008

Sustainable Communities Act 2007

Last year a new piece of legislation received royal assent. In a nutshell, it's about encouraging initiatives by central governement throug…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service