Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

KatieH's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"I’ve done it - it’s pay and display bays only (not shared use), free for whatever pe…"

KatieH replied Jul 8, 2022 to Electric Vehicle charging - how many of us are now affected?

16 Aug 3, 2022
Reply by Chris Setz

"Yes - I can understand why the Borough uses Source London from a financial point of…"

KatieH replied Jul 8, 2022 to Electric Vehicle charging - how many of us are now affected?

16 Aug 3, 2022
Reply by Chris Setz

"That’s ridiculous!"

16 Aug 3, 2022
Reply by Chris Setz

"Hooray! Actually I went and checked Allison today and they’re up and running too. St…"

KatieH replied Jul 3, 2022 to Electric Vehicle charging - how many of us are now affected?

16 Aug 3, 2022
Reply by Chris Setz

"Thanks all! Now sorted - much appreciated :-)"

KatieH replied Jan 20, 2022 to Wanted: electric hedge trimmer to borrow for an hour?

4 Jan 20, 2022
Reply by KatieH

"There are more charging points coming soon, including on the ladder: https://www.har…"

KatieH replied Mar 26, 2021 to Electric car cables across pavement / Highways Act

30 Mar 30, 2021
Reply by Ricardo

"I’m told by family who are also shielding that Asda could be a good one to try - the…"

KatieH replied Apr 17, 2020 to Problem with Sainsbury’s Identifying and Prioritising Vulnerable People for Online Shopping

29 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

"That’s good! Our online shopping accounts are all in my name rather than my partner’…"

KatieH replied Apr 16, 2020 to Problem with Sainsbury’s Identifying and Prioritising Vulnerable People for Online Shopping

29 Apr 18, 2020

"I'd agree with Hugh - Twitter is a good way to go - perhaps try sending a DM? My par…"

KatieH replied Apr 16, 2020 to Problem with Sainsbury’s Identifying and Prioritising Vulnerable People for Online Shopping

29 Apr 18, 2020

"Thank you, yes I remember reading about the surveys when they were carried out. What…"

KatieH replied Mar 24, 2019 to Wightman Road Improvements

150 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Matt Fenby Taylor

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service