Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Peter Cosmetatos's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Our experience with Veolia has been with very frequent missed collections over recen…"

Peter Cosmetatos replied Oct 7, 2022 to A shout-out for Veolia & Haringey's record on fixing reported problems

5 Oct 9, 2022
Reply by JJ B

"Increasing pay to park charges in town centres to discourage short drives also seems…"

Peter Cosmetatos replied Jun 4, 2020 to Parking Permit Consultation

46 Jun 13, 2020
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Same here."

Peter Cosmetatos replied May 31, 2019 to Significant Changes Proposed for Harringay in Local Boundaries Review - HAVE YOUR SAY

84 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Hugh

"Charging for those of us without off street parking is what troubles me too. For eve…"

Peter Cosmetatos replied May 13, 2016 to Electric Vehicles are Coming - FAST!

13 May 13, 2016
Reply by Chris Setz

"That is what troubles me too. For everything else, Tim Urban provides pretty good an…"

Peter Cosmetatos replied May 13, 2016 to Electric Vehicles are Coming - FAST!

13 May 13, 2016
Reply by Chris Setz

"Now we just need a public toilet so people have some practical encouragement not to…"

Peter Cosmetatos replied Aug 7, 2015 to Ducketts Kiosk finally open

18 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by John D

"When you look at the map of Haringey's children's centres, you can see that there ar…"

Peter Cosmetatos replied Jul 4, 2015 to The Ladder Children's Centre slated for closure by @haringeycouncil - please complete survey. No kids required

19 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by wholepint

"I can understand a question around whether and how Haringey should or should not be…"

Peter Cosmetatos replied Feb 26, 2015 to The six companies sponsoring Haringey Council to go to MIPIM 2015

15 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Joe

"This would be great, I would love to stand as part of such a group, but simply would…"

Peter Cosmetatos replied Apr 25, 2014 to Local elections - How about 'Flatpack Democracy' for Haringey?

3 May 7, 2014
Reply by TBD

"Changing how a high street or neighbourhood feels tends to be something that require…"

Peter Cosmetatos replied Jun 11, 2011 to Make a Difference and help change Wood Green High Street

78 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Julia Bell

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service