Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

kiki_beresford_road's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm interested Jessica, I've sent you a connection request"

kiki_beresford_road replied Jun 30, 2015 to Grow Harringay/Haringey

12 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Jessica

"I'm interested Denise, I've sent you a connection request ☺️"

kiki_beresford_road replied Jun 9, 2015 to Cast Iron Radiator

1 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by kiki_beresford_road

"Hi Ruth, We have a spare room in our house as our lodger is moving out on 14th June…"

kiki_beresford_road replied May 25, 2015 to Single room sought Monday to Friday, female Masters student

7 May 29, 2015
Reply by Ruth

"Don't know who they gave the number to. They said something similar to us Alison, ho…"

kiki_beresford_road replied May 22, 2015 to Virgin Media

8 May 25, 2015
Reply by Alison

"Yes, exactly the same thing happened to us. We got a new number when we switched ove…"

kiki_beresford_road replied May 21, 2015 to Virgin Media

8 May 25, 2015
Reply by Alison

"If it's still available, I'll collect - we gave ours away because we weren't using i…"

kiki_beresford_road replied Apr 21, 2015 to FREE: Philips Avent Electric Bottle Sterilizer

1 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by kiki_beresford_road

"very sorry to hear this Lindylou, horrendous that people can be so brazen as to thro…"

kiki_beresford_road replied Apr 2, 2015 to Burglary on Beresford rd

11 May 23, 2015
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

"You should email the complaints team for their mental health trust  complaints@beh-m…"

kiki_beresford_road replied Apr 1, 2015 to contacting PALS(Patient Advice and Liaison Service) seems impossible! HELP!

7 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"Only a psychiatrist can prescribe ECT therapy, and it's usually the very last resort…"

kiki_beresford_road replied Mar 28, 2015 to ECT(electro-convulsive therapy) any idea on accessing?

2 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by LOUISA LIVERMORE

"Yes it is! Is that "Sarah and Stewart" Sarah? Its's a small world, hope Alexander is…"

kiki_beresford_road replied Mar 12, 2015 to Childminder near Turnpike Lane or the ladder

10 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service