Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

ElleCarumba's Discussions (326)

Discussions Replied To (252) Replies Latest Activity

"Ealing, Acton and Shepherds Bush constituency used to include  Ealing council wards…"

ElleCarumba replied Oct 30, 2012 to Revised Boundary Commission Proposals merge Harringay with Hackney & South Tottenham to Create New Constituency

33 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

"I did this on a previous property and got the window film from Ikea. It was pretty e…"

ElleCarumba replied Oct 19, 2012 to Frosting the Glass on Victorian Windows to stop people seeing in.

9 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

"On Green Lanes itself or on the Ladder/Gardens roads? I'd ban all parking on Green L…"

ElleCarumba replied Oct 16, 2012 to Campaign for 30 minutes of free parking on Green Lanes: Is this localism?

37 May 6, 2014
Reply by AndrewAW1

"Well, you can get visitors permits online but it takes forever. You have to register…"

ElleCarumba replied Oct 15, 2012 to Parking permits help

3 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by John D

"Ofsted registration is needed  You need to complete a training course, a child first…"

ElleCarumba replied Oct 9, 2012 to To be or not to be? Childminding...

3 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by gilly

"They are at it again at the moment. Police van is there "overseeing" it. So Green La…"

ElleCarumba replied Oct 7, 2012 to Some sort of protest on Green Lanes?

21 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by ElleCarumba

"I've refused to accept a delivery on behalf of a neighbour from a private delivery f…"

ElleCarumba replied Oct 5, 2012 to Life After the Loss of Harringay & Hornsey Sorting Offices

12 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by GillianM

"Wildlife and rescuse ambulance service Enfield They are in Trent Park and open to t…"

ElleCarumba replied Oct 2, 2012 to Do you know of any Wildlife Rescuers or Vets in Harringay/Haringey area?

4 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Lucy Fielding

"I worked in a firm which had a profanity checker on its internal email and it flagge…"

ElleCarumba replied Oct 1, 2012 to Harringay Online blocked by McAfee firewall settings

20 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Anette

"there is an electronics recycling bank in Sainsburys car park - they only take small…"

ElleCarumba replied Sep 24, 2012 to Recycling- Especially Electronics

5 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by michaelw

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service