Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John McMullan's Discussions (8,382)

Discussions Replied To (8198) Replies Latest Activity

"Now you know why you need a local charter...."

John McMullan replied Oct 13, 2008 to Alan Stanton asks for Charles Adje's resignation over Ally Pally (but Adje 'doesn't see why he should')

25 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

"Something that really annoys me about this is that I'm not sure what to make of the…"

John McMullan replied Oct 13, 2008 to First victim of Haringey's icy financial mess; plans for Woodside House put on hold

4 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Adam

"We're special because we used to be Cable London. Most Virgin Media broadband custom…"

John McMullan replied Oct 12, 2008 to Get it off your chest about customer service and find out what everyone else thinks

3 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

"Well they own our cable connection so a lot of us are on them. I upgraded my broadba…"

John McMullan replied Oct 12, 2008 to Get it off your chest about customer service and find out what everyone else thinks

3 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

"I am beginning to feel REALLY sorry for those 320,000 people. So much for compassion…"

John McMullan replied Oct 11, 2008 to Icelandic banks - statement by the Leader of the Council

27 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"Excellent book on the subject."

John McMullan replied Oct 11, 2008 to Icelandic banks - statement by the Leader of the Council

27 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"Apparently the last supplies of pasta and olive oil are commanding a hefty price. Th…"

John McMullan replied Oct 9, 2008 to

just now

"Unless you get the eggs off your windows quick (trick!) it is hard to get it off the…"

John McMullan replied Oct 9, 2008 to Razors, Solvents, Booze..........& Eggs and Flour

5 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Danzigger

"I struggle to drag my little boy past the one near Maplins on Wood Green High Street…"

John McMullan replied Oct 9, 2008 to 48 Grand parade is to become an amusement arcade

8 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Anette

"No it doesn't break the policy of no more than £20m in each bank... every bank in Ic…"

John McMullan replied Oct 9, 2008 to

just now

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service