Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Liz's Discussions (7,805)

Discussions Replied To (5170) Replies Latest Activity

"Hugh, somehow I knew, when I wrote my comments, that you'd say that :D The emerging…"

Liz replied Mar 20, 2008 to Is this site becoming too cosy? What would you like to see done differently in discussions?

20 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Alison P

"I think Matt makes a good point about how the weekly update can work to draw people…"

Liz replied Mar 19, 2008 to Is this site becoming too cosy? What would you like to see done differently in discussions?

20 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Alison P

"I'm not saying to regular contributors don't post, I'm speculating on whether the na…"

Liz replied Mar 19, 2008 to Is this site becoming too cosy? What would you like to see done differently in discussions?

20 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Alison P

"Okay John, but don't overdo it! We want the site to look active so leave some in :D…"

20 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Alison P

"I'm not sure that what I'm advocating is 'killing' off the chat just suggesting that…"

20 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Alison P

"Self regulation would definitely help and I hope that my thoughts on using comment p…"

20 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Alison P

"Nuff said on this issue for now I feel. time to close it.."

Liz replied Mar 18, 2008 to Local pedant tuts over spelling mistake by Area Assembly member

15 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

"You think they changed it because it has the word 'gay' in it? And how will your exp…"

Liz replied Mar 18, 2008 to Local pedant tuts over spelling mistake by Area Assembly member

15 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

"Looking at the lovely photos of the Ladder roads and Green Lanes from one hundred ye…"

Liz replied Mar 18, 2008 to What the Government Office of London Says about Haringey Council's Performance in Caring for the Historic Environment

1 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

"or click on this link and find a short explanation also written by Hugh. http://www…"

15 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service