Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

L F T Snowflake's Discussions (444)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"I didn't think for a moment that you were referring to me specifically.   As I keep…"

L F T Snowflake replied Jan 3, 2012 to Big Society - toxic brand or just lacking Big Citizens?

29 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"I have to say I largely agree with you. I started volunteering at the end of the 70'…"

L F T Snowflake replied Jan 3, 2012 to Big Society - toxic brand or just lacking Big Citizens?

29 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"Fraid so! IN fact they have a specific rule that states that 'the atheistic lack of…"

29 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"Calm, Down, Calm Down! Here is my review.  Green Lanes can be heaven and hell for a…"

L F T Snowflake replied Jan 2, 2012 to Devran

16 Jan 5, 2012

"AS John D, states, I think we already do this round here - which was why I returned…"

L F T Snowflake replied Jan 2, 2012 to Big Society - toxic brand or just lacking Big Citizens?

29 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"I have photos of these bin raiders, they come round about once a week. "

L F T Snowflake replied Dec 29, 2011 to Bin snoopers!

34 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Graham Voaden

"Excellent, thats something I have been thinking about, but did not know where to loo…"

L F T Snowflake replied Dec 9, 2011 to Burglary last night on the Ladder

15 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by B

"Awful News. On the subject of preventing thefts during buglaries, its worth chaining…"

L F T Snowflake replied Dec 9, 2011 to Burglary last night on the Ladder

15 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by B

"There has been a steam train going through Harringay station a couple of times at ni…"

L F T Snowflake replied Dec 9, 2011 to Steam train due through Harringay Green Lanes station on Saturday 10th - I think

12 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by ElleCarumba

"Cheers for that I have sent them a message."

L F T Snowflake replied Dec 3, 2011 to Friends of Parkland Walk want volunteers for clearing platforms at Crouch End Hill station

3 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by L F T Snowflake

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service