Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Angela's Discussions (839)

Discussions Replied To (772) Replies Latest Activity

"Some of the info on the website is out of date though, badly laid out and confusing.…"

Angela replied Sep 22, 2015 to THE new brand identity for the Borough:—"I am in"

274 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Maddy, it possible to do this on the Ancestry site but not on FMP as far as I can te…"

Angela replied Sep 19, 2015 to Find out who lived in your house in 1901 & 1911 - free this weekend

15 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Abi

"I would go out that night But I haven't got a babysitter"

Angela replied Sep 17, 2015 to Calling Morrissey / The Smiths fans - I need your help!

3 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Thank for that Pamish. Isn't there a knitting group on here? I'm a very basic knitte…"

Angela replied Sep 6, 2015 to Big Green Book Action and Mattison Road drop off point for donations to aid refugees at Calais

8 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by rosyrose

"Guiseppe Conlon House"

Angela replied Sep 5, 2015 to Big Green Book Action and Mattison Road drop off point for donations to aid refugees at Calais

8 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by rosyrose

"I went to the Councillor's surgery today and got the update I was after."

Angela replied Sep 5, 2015 to What is a reasonable time frame to get a response from a Councillor?

9 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Hugh

"I think it's FanMan at your age Hugh"

Angela replied Sep 4, 2015 to Awright I admit it: I'm a Soleshare Fanboy

15 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Hi Liz, do you know when we can leave donations at the Mattison Road drop off point …"

Angela replied Sep 4, 2015 to Big Green Book Action and Mattison Road drop off point for donations to aid refugees at Calais

8 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by rosyrose

"Thanks both. I did email all three Councillors initially in the hope that one of the…"

Angela replied Sep 4, 2015 to What is a reasonable time frame to get a response from a Councillor?

9 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks Hugh. Tough luck if you need an urgent response then. "

Angela replied Sep 3, 2015 to What is a reasonable time frame to get a response from a Councillor?

9 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service