Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Sassie's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi AntK. It sounds like you are having very similar problems to me. There are some g…"

Sassie replied Sep 17, 2011 to Help, foxes are keeping me awake every night and ruining my garden.

26 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Gina Fenton

"Thanks Mike, I will have a look at the website and ring their helpline."

Sassie replied Sep 16, 2011 to Help, foxes are keeping me awake every night and ruining my garden.

26 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Gina Fenton

"Thanks for your suggestions (and sympathy!) I was thinking of getting a sonic deterr…"

Sassie replied Sep 16, 2011 to Help, foxes are keeping me awake every night and ruining my garden.

26 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Gina Fenton

"I can agree with JulieB about the Bridge House Practice in Umfreville Road. I have s…"

Sassie replied Jun 2, 2011 to Can anyone recommend a good GP?

23 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Splinx

"Hi Germana, you asked what was wrong with the pasta and broccoli specifically. I fou…"

Sassie replied Apr 6, 2011 to New Italian/Neapolitan cafe/restaurant on Green Lanes

84 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Sassie

"I don't mind a choice of only two dishes as long as they are tasty. The pasta with b…"

Sassie replied Apr 4, 2011 to New Italian/Neapolitan cafe/restaurant on Green Lanes

84 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Sassie

"I went to this restaurant for lunch today with my two daughters, having read the goo…"

Sassie replied Apr 3, 2011 to New Italian/Neapolitan cafe/restaurant on Green Lanes

84 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Sassie

"You sound like a nice thoughtful guy Julian. I agree that the world is a scary place…"

Sassie replied Jan 24, 2011 to Teenager in court over Harringay knifing

8 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Hugh

"To be honest I think things like this have always gone on, it is just that we hear a…"

Sassie replied Jan 24, 2011 to Teenager in court over Harringay knifing

8 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Hugh

"This is so sad. It is the incident that I walked past (in the sense that I walked pa…"

Sassie replied Jan 23, 2011 to Teenager in court over Harringay knifing

8 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service