Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

RuthE's Discussions (311)

Discussions Replied To (278) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you're right Alison, when I take my neice or nephew in there its a whole dif…"

RuthE replied Jun 25, 2008 to Who Is The Rudest Person in Harringay?

27 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Anette

"As much as I love Hasir Halem who do the best bread and the best Apple Pie in the en…"

RuthE replied Jun 25, 2008 to Who Is The Rudest Person in Harringay?

27 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Anette

"How many kebabs shops do we need when we still cannot get a decent cup of tea ANYWHE…"

RuthE replied Jun 25, 2008 to

just now

"I'm not surprised Asia spice shut down (I'd rather eat my dads old spice shaving cre…"

RuthE replied Jun 24, 2008 to

just now

"I would if I had the time, I'm busy now until sunday. I did part of Whiteman road ea…"

RuthE replied Jun 20, 2008 to Traffic Rerouting Campaign

63 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by empyrean_aisles

"Yes I think the fact we are a 'free country' should be explained to kids in school t…"

RuthE replied Jun 20, 2008 to Teenage girl gang Christian fanatics attack Ally Pally art organiser over Ronald McDonald crucifix - I ain't making this up!

30 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by matt

"The last one I had was about 1984, apparently this is when cjd was doing the rounds…"

RuthE replied Jun 20, 2008 to Teenage girl gang Christian fanatics attack Ally Pally art organiser over Ronald McDonald crucifix - I ain't making this up!

30 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by matt

"I suppose selling a few lettuce leaves in a plastic carton lets the Mcs off the hook…"

30 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by matt

"I think the point they are trying to make, be it in a school-girl-stylie fashion is…"

RuthE replied Jun 19, 2008 to Teenage girl gang Christian fanatics attack Ally Pally art organiser over Ronald McDonald crucifix - I ain't making this up!

30 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by matt

"I suppose they could have old ron macdon hanging by his neck from a tree, but that w…"

RuthE replied Jun 19, 2008 to Teenage girl gang Christian fanatics attack Ally Pally art organiser over Ronald McDonald crucifix - I ain't making this up!

30 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service