Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Louise Nazeraj's Discussions (195)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/business/asda-welcomes-shoeless,-pyjama_wearing-f…"

Louise Nazeraj replied Feb 17, 2010 to Do you ever nip to the supermarket in your pjs?

9 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by John D

"They were two Eastern European women in their 20's/30's who are known to be operatin…"

Louise Nazeraj replied Feb 7, 2010 to Thieves operating in Harringay Sainsbury's

6 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by JD

"I use Martin at Air Kool on Wightman Road. Very cheap and reliable and pleasant to b…"

Louise Nazeraj replied Feb 7, 2010 to Need my MOT doing - recommendations?

9 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Hugh

"Yes, this poor woman does seem to have had her civil liberties compromised, I can se…"

Louise Nazeraj replied Jan 29, 2010 to Do you ever nip to the supermarket in your pjs?

9 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by John D

"We've had no post since the first snow fall last week on Ridge Road and no bin colle…"

Louise Nazeraj replied Jan 11, 2010 to Postal deliveries

10 Jan 14, 2010

"I received this reply from the council planning department this morning. Apparently…"

Louise Nazeraj replied Nov 13, 2009 to Appalling traffic leaving Sainsbury's and Arena retail park - anyone know what's happening with it?

74 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Ruth

"I was going to say that but didn't want to reveal myself as the inveterate snob that…"

Louise Nazeraj replied Nov 10, 2009 to Appalling traffic leaving Sainsbury's and Arena retail park - anyone know what's happening with it?

74 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Ruth

"I can't shop at Iceland as I have a phobia of Coleen Nolan and Kerry Katona. But tha…"

Louise Nazeraj replied Nov 9, 2009 to Appalling traffic leaving Sainsbury's and Arena retail park - anyone know what's happening with it?

74 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Ruth

"I drive my car and take my child because I live on Ridge Road and don't fancy draggi…"

Louise Nazeraj replied Nov 9, 2009 to Appalling traffic leaving Sainsbury's and Arena retail park - anyone know what's happening with it?

74 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Ruth

"I'd just politely point out that someone might fall over it, without being confronta…"

Louise Nazeraj replied Nov 6, 2009 to Another Grumble

18 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Steve Hatch

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service