Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Martin (Woodside)'s Discussions (368)

Discussions Replied To (345) Replies Latest Activity

"BT have been offering FTTP (fibre to the premises) for some years, Virgin's circuits…"

Martin (Woodside) replied May 4, 2021 to Virgin Media

22 May 6, 2021
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

"I used to work on the helpdesk that took calls for repairs which often involved repo…"

Martin (Woodside) replied May 3, 2021 to Virgin Media

22 May 6, 2021

"Couldn't agree more, people seem to migrate to Virgin thinking that they must be the…"

Martin (Woodside) replied May 3, 2021 to Virgin Media

22 May 6, 2021

"Thanks Hugh."

Martin (Woodside) replied Jan 8, 2021 to Ward and Constituency Changes

2 Jan 8, 2021

"I don't think that Richard's objection is to technology, or the actual mast, rather…"

Martin (Woodside) replied Dec 8, 2020 to Junction of Nightingale/Bounds Green Roads - Planning App for a grotesque and massive 18m Telecom mast plus metal boxes.

29 Oct 6, 2021
Reply by Richard Matz

"Prolific words Richard, 'you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone'."

Martin (Woodside) replied Dec 8, 2020 to Junction of Nightingale/Bounds Green Roads - Planning App for a grotesque and massive 18m Telecom mast plus metal boxes.

29 Oct 6, 2021
Reply by Richard Matz

"They seem to to be putting new cameras in, eg cnr Station Rd/High Rd and camera and…"

Martin (Woodside) replied Nov 27, 2020 to E- Scooters

22 Dec 4, 2020
Reply by Godfrey

"And Bounds Green Road, It's a lot more empty in the evenings and I've witnessed some…"

Martin (Woodside) replied Nov 27, 2020 to E- Scooters

22 Dec 4, 2020
Reply by Godfrey

"I'd suggest that it's probably ground yellow maize, why on your doorstep I can't say…"

Martin (Woodside) replied Jul 24, 2020 to Bizarre Midnight Dumping of Grain on our Front Doorstep

8 Jul 31, 2020
Reply by Adam Osmianski

"I got talking to someone who lives in The Sandlings, his neighbour runs some sort of…"

Martin (Woodside) replied Jul 10, 2020 to Serious antisocial behaviour on West Green Road

11 Jul 10, 2020
Reply by DTW

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service