Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,536)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey council and the Sustainable Communities Act

Following a discussion on the Sustainable Communities Act 2007 I wrote the following to local councillors Dear Councillors, Following the p…

Started by Liz

0 May 3, 2008

Haringey Robbery squad series on ITV

This from the Haringey Independent: A six-part documentary shadowing Haringey police's undercover robbery squad will be screened on ITV1…

Started by Hugh

1 May 1, 2008
Reply by Martha

Loving Harringay's Green Lanes

In recent post (originally about the GRA minutes.........but you know how these discussions drift) a discussion was started about Green Lan…

Started by Hugh

8 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by matt

Council tax payments and HMOs / illegal conversions

I have done a bit of snooping around online, as I do. What I found is puzzling me. The HMO opposite me was down in this register of council…

Started by Anette

0 Apr 29, 2008

Planning Application to Extend Hotel on Wightman Opposite Harringay Station

Because Haringey Council take a while to update their website, this site's planning application updates are a few days in arrears. So, in…

Started by Hugh

20 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by matt

Saving our Last Cinema (one of the UK's oldest)

As a result of all the chat here on the Premier Electric and following Alistair's interesting discovery that the 1910 cinema is still there…

Started by Hugh

9 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by matt

Nominate your favourite business in Harringay (or nearby)

The closing date for this is Friday 9th May So if you haven't got round to it yet click Nominate a business

Started by Liz

3 Apr 25, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I don't know if it's because last April was the warmest on record or if it's because I'm getting older, but the cool weather this month see…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by Liz

Dog mess of a liquid persuasion

I have just been told by my girlfriend that an old geezer was walking his dog and stood and watched as it took a leak on my motorcycle cove…

Started by phippsofacto

6 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by phippsofacto

Fly Tipping and General Rubbish Angst

Why oh why do people dump their rubbish on Finsbury Park Avenue? I am sure this is happening on other streets in the area too but I notice…

Started by Catherine24

7 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service