Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Campaign Update - GLA launches 1st stage of Tender to redevelop St Ann's site

The GLA launched the first stage of their tender to find a partner for developing the St Ann's Hospital site on Friday 6th September, with…

Started by St Ann's Redevelopment Trust

3 Sep 12, 2019
Reply by Alan Stanton

The law on the use of e-scooters on public roads and pavements

I was tempted to get one of these until I looked at the Laws governing their use, although I don't see much evidence of it being enforced.…

Started by Richard Matz

24 Sep 12, 2019
Reply by Michael Anderson

Doctor surgery recommendations

I am currently with Bridge House Surgery on Umfreville Road and have been for a while but recently haven't had great experiences with them.…

Started by Maria Graham

5 Sep 8, 2019
Reply by MD

Glyn Kelly

A few of us are going to Newcastle on Friday to attend Glyn‘s funeral. I‘ll be printing off a copy of the tributes which HoL members posted…

Started by David Schmitz

8 Sep 7, 2019
Reply by matt

When the boat comes in : XR 2019

Extinction rebellion started up this lunchtime with some poetry and modest crowds... See how it develops over the weekend...

Started by adamvietnam

2 Sep 7, 2019
Reply by Al

Wightman Rd last night?

Anyone know what happened? Around 6pm the road was closed from Atterbury to up past Burgoyne, as were all the ladder entry/exits. Cops ever…

Started by Paul Harding

4 Sep 7, 2019
Reply by Straw Cat

Free Collection of Old Electrical Equipment for Recycling

Do you know where you can recycle your old electrical equipment? North London Waste Authority has you covered. Book a FREE collection fro…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Sep 6, 2019

Racist to take over local pub?

https://t.co/LoFqSTIKW8 Hopefully the council won’t allow this to happen.

Started by DTW

1 Sep 6, 2019
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Petition: Make the St Ann’s development an opportunity to create healthy streets in St Ann’s Ward

Petition: Make the St Ann’s development an opportunity to create healthy streets in St Ann’s Ward View and Sign the petition here The u…

Started by Healthy Streets St. Ann's

4 Sep 6, 2019
Reply by Catherine Kenyon

Extinction Rebellion: uprising in Harringay, West Green & Wood Green this weekend

Extinction Rebellion are holding a range of activities on roads & greenspace in our local area this weekend. They'll be music, children…

Started by Harringay 4eva

15 Sep 4, 2019
Reply by kotkas

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service